PMA Personal Business Coaching
- PMA Business Coaching
- Coaching via Skype
PMA Business Coaching
Do you want to experience an instant and powerful effect from PMA, without first having to take part in one of the PMA seminars, or read some of the books written about PMA? In that case, the most direct way is to make an appointment for a personal coaching session with a certified PMA Coach. Many busy managers and sales reps appreciate the expertise of certified PMA Business Coaches and their insight and experience in solving problems for businesses and government organizations.
PMA Business Coaching for personal improvement
By using a sophisticated and well-thought-out questioning technique, you become aware of subconscious processes that normally would stay hidden for you. You will get in touch with areas and memories that your conscious brain normally would never reach. PMA coaching takes place in a series of two-hour sessions, in which you and your personal PMA Coach cooperate to remove the emotional blockers and sabotaging programs that damage your health and limit your ability to achieve your goals.
At the beginning of the process, you will focus on specific goals and remove the bad clusters that are between you and the successful completion of those goals. New obstacles may arise, but you will directly deal with them, in cooperation with your PMA Coach, by eliminating the underlying bad clusters. This procedure is very direct and effective!
Experiencing the power of PMA was the absolute turning point in my life. It made me "whole" and inspired me from the get-go to help others with this amazing technique. Applying the PMA technique gives me tremendous joy because in no other approach have I ever seen people change so fast for the better. Give yourself the change to experience the PMA method and discover the great potential that you have inside of you. Dare to be you! - Ingrid Schabbing, PMA Master Coach read more Testimonials here...
PMA is a powerful new approach
PMA is a powerful new approach that possesses a highly added value for yourself, your relationships, and your business. PMA is part of the next generation of treatments with more thorough and permanent results.
PMA business coaching is unlike anything you've experienced so far. In PMA coaching, we follow the specific rules and laws of your subconscious programs. The certified PMA Coach is an expert that will accompany and guide you to find those subconscious programs that sabotage your decisions and actions. The PMA Coach will help you to realize how and why these hidden programs create negative belief systems, which determine your actions, your relationships, and even your health.
With an effective guidance, your own brain is capable of restoring the correct connections, which results in functioning without all these restrictive and inhibiting belief systems. Both yourself and the people around you will notice that PMA coaching has an incredibly positive impact on your personal appearance and effectiveness. If you have a responsible position inside the organization where you work, and you're dealing with a lot of people and all their different emotions and reaction patterns, then you know how your own emotions can cause you to react often in a way that does not really serve you or them. This is where PMA coaching helps you to free yourself of negative emotions and to get your emotions in line with your real goals and increase your effectiveness.
It gives me the highest quality in my life. PMA is the best technique I've experienced so far. It solves a large variety of problems in life. It frees you from all kinds of fears and it gives you inner peace and joy. You will understand its power once you've experienced it! - Gretha Gelink, PMA personal coach read more Testimonials here...
Coaching via Skype
Wouldn’t it be great to feel better without having to leave your house and avoid travel expenses, annoying travel time, or even traffic jams? Due to technical progress, this is now possible. You can do a personal PMA session with one of the most experienced of PMA Coaches in your own safe environment and from your comfy chair via a free Skype connection (Internet).
Doing a PMA session via Skype is very easy. Skype is a kind of free “telephone line” over the Internet that that lets you communicate with anyone, anywhere in the world. And by using a web camera, you can even see who you’re talking to. Every week, the PMA Institute has many clients that are very satisfied about doing sessions this way via Skype, nationally as well as internationally.
Experience has taught us that many people are at first a little hesitant about starting a session via Skype, just because they’re not familiar with Skype. However, after their first session, they are very enthusiastic. This is why we would like to give you the comfort of explaining how a Skype session works. The installation of the Skype program doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
What do you need?
- A computer with Internet connection
A high-speed connection (broadband) is best. Dial-up unfortunately isn’t fast enough to transmit both audio and video at the same time.
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or freestanding
Experience has taught us that a headset is the most comfortable. If you do not have one, try browsing the Internet, step into an electronics store, or visit the online shop of Skype. Most headsets don’t exceed more than $10 or $20.
- A webcam that’s compatible with Skype and connected to your PC
These also vary between $10 and $20.
- Free download of the Skype program
You can find a full explanation on how to install this below.
Setting up a Skype session
- Go to www.skype.com and click on Download. The page exactly describes what to do. When you start the download, Skype will lead you through the entire process.
- Choose a Skype name and click on Log In.
- Check to see if your microphone and speakers (or headset) are on (and - very importantly - at what volume).
- Check whether your webcam is connected correctly.
- In the main screen of Skype, click on the Add Contact button. Enter the Skype Name, full name, or e-mail address of the person you want to add. Click Search to find them.
- One or more Skype addresses will appear. Find and select the name of the person you want to add. If you’re not sure you’ve found the right one, view their profile. Now click on Add Skype Contact.
- Skype will ask your contact for their permission before adding them to your list. You can type a personal message so they know who you are and why you want to contact them.
- The name will be added to your personal list immediately but you won’t see their Skype status (online, offline, away) until they authorize you. For now, it will have a grey question mark next to it. When it becomes a green symbol, you will be able to call them.
- Click on the (available) name of the person you want to call, and press the big green button. Your contact’s Skype will ring until they answer your call. As soon as your contact answers, you can both start talking.
- The video camera will automatically start when you make contact, if not click on Start My Video.
- Sit back in your comfy chair, and your one-on-one PMA session can begin...
More information is available on www.skype.com under the heading Help. Click on User Guides for a step-by-step guide or Troubleshooter for a virtual helpdesk.